Court Leader’s Advantage Podcast: April 9, 2020 Episode
The Coronavirus pandemic continues to devastate and confound the country. It has been a mere ten weeks since the first case appeared in the United States. This week our panelists talk about communicating in the crisis. How does your court communicate with employees and with justice system partners? How does your court communicate to make major decisions like suspending jury trials and closing courthouses? Finally, what were the lessons learned this week?
This week’s panelists are:
- Mark Weinberg, Court Administrator in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Angie VanSchoick, Court Administrator in Breckenridge Colorado
- Liz Rambo, Trial Court Administrator in Eugene, Oregon
- Rick Pierce with the Pennsylvania Administrative Office of the Courts.
- Mike Roddy, Court Executive in San Diego, California
Email a question or comment to CLAPodcast@nacmnet.org
Click on the link to the Joint Technology Committee – Quick Response Bulletin – Strategic Issues to Consider when Starting Virtual Hearings, April 7, 2020