Court Leader Advantage Podcasts – Ready to Reopen: What You Should Be Thinking About Now
Almost all states have reopened, yet the future is still uncertain as COVID cases continue to climb and a vaccine appears unlikely before 2021. Courts are faced with an ever-growing array of challenges. Keeping employees, judicial staffs, litigants, and attorneys safe while reopening courthouses. Dealing with an ever-growing backlog of cases. Restarting court operations that ground to a halt months ago. Facing the possibility of enormous budget shortfalls. Solutions are scarce and the need for innovation has never been greater.
This Week’s Panelists Are:
- Chris Gaddis, Court Administrator for the Pierce County Superior Court (Tacoma, Washington).
- Angie VanSchoick, Court Administrator for the Municipal Court (Breckenridge, Colorado).
- Mark Weinberg, Court Administrator for the 7th Judicial Circuit (Daytona Beach, Florida).
- Liz Rambo, Trial Court Administrator for the Lane County Circuit Court, (Eugene, Oregon).
- Rick Pierce with the Pennsylvania Administrative Office of the Courts
Submit a question or comment at CLAPodcast@nacmnet.org