The International Association for Court Administration and the National Association for Court Management have each published their latest journals. Lots of great, thought-provoking reading!
The International Journal of Court Administration, vol. 11, issue 1. The IJCA is publicly available at https://www.iacajournal.org/32/volume/11/issue/1/. I particularly liked these articles:
- Viewing the Dublin Drug Treatment Court through the Lens of Therapeutic Jurisprudence
- The Financial Independence of the Judiciary in France
- Developing Management Skills for Judges
- Twitter and SMS from the Courtroom
- Legitimacy and International Courts
The Court Manager, vol. 34, number 4. One has to be a NACM member to access The Court Manager at https://thecourtmanager.org/. These articles caught my attention:
- Courts Have a Significant Role to Play in the Whole-of-Government Approach (WGA) to Our Safety and Security
- The High Performance Challenge—Courts’ Experiences with the High Performance Court Framework
- Framing Accessible Justice Through Procedure
- Facing Technology Challenges Today
In my opinion, membership in IACA and NACM are extremely valuable for anyone involved in court administration. Both organizations provide wonderful resources and educational conferences. If you are not a member, please join!